We’re Looking for Candidates
We want to be the employer of choice for inspection professionals! Since our inspectors are the reason for our success, we will equip you with the tools you need to succeed in the field.
- Flexibility – You have the ability to schedule your own visits.
- Work Ownership – You can control your work load depending on your availability.
- Innovation – You have access to tools to create jurisdictional reports and risk surveys more easily.
- Home Office Support – You can reach a staff member dedicated to your success in the field with one phone call.
In addition to a great work/life balance, we also offer a competitive wage and benefit package including:
- Strong wage rates, including overtime
- Annual performance-based raises
- Group medical/dental/vision/short and long-term disability insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Telephone/internet allowance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Company Car program
- Paid Time Off
- Monthly recognition program
- Financial wellness program
- A team environment with regular communication from your supervisor and fellow inspectors
- A supportive home office staff dedicated to empowering you in the field
- Regular customer, safety, and technical training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Commission paid for accounts brought with you
- Being part of a team that has led the industry as #1 for lowest overdue objects for 3 years
If you are interested in joining the team at BPC, please submit your resume here.
View Open Positions.