For many states, boiler and pressure vessel inspections are basic requirements for insurance. Here at Boiler & Property Consulting, we’re proud to be a leader in jurisdictional boiler and pressure vessel inspections.
Here are five reasons why we’re number one:
1. Expertise: pressure equipment inspection is a major requirement for most business owners. We provide the highest level of expertise for any needed inspections.
Each of our boiler inspectors have years of experience and are certified through the National Board of Boilers and Pressure Vessel Inspectors. We have provided thousands of businesses with inspection services over the years, and one of our basic requirements is that all of our jurisdictional boiler inspections must be carried out by commissioned officers.
2. Destructive Potential: At BPC we know the importance of the inspection process because of the destructive potential of pressure vessels and boilers. These can endanger the lives of employees and customers if not properly maintained and inspected. With our wealth of experience inspecting these pressure vessels, we have gained a comparative advantage in the field.
3. Network of Certified Inspectors: BPC has a large number of certified inspectors licensed by the local jurisdiction where they render these services. Our inspectors have national certifications so their skill and competency level is not in doubt as they are recognized by local and national agencies.
4. Regulatory Compliance: At BPC we align the inspection needs of our customers with the laws of their states in order to keep them on the right side of the law. Whether it’s a small, medium or large-scale business, BPC meets any and all of our customers’ inspection needs.
We are aware of the consequences of not having the correct inspection requirements and help our clients avoid paying fines or having their operation shut down.
5. Passion For Excellence: At BPC, excellence is our top priority in order to succeed in providing safety and satisfaction to all of our clients. We derive passion and pride in being the preferred pressure vessel and boiler equipment inspection service. We have worked very hard to create an excellent reputation in the industry as evidenced by our current run of 9 straight months with the lowest percentage of overdue objects.